- 1- 32oz package Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken
- 1- Green bell pepper cut in ¼ inch strips
- 1- Jalapeno chili, diced (optional)
- 1- Onion cut in ¼ inch strips
- 2- Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3- Cup Vegetable oil
- 1- 24 ct package flour tortillas
Set a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the oil to skillet followed by onion. Cook stirring regularly until golden (about 7 minutes). Meanwhile, heat up shredded chicken following heating instructions on the package. Add diced tomatoes and peppers and cook for about 2 minutes more. Add Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken and mix well. Use salt and pepper for seasoning. Warm tortillas and place about to 3 oz of the shredded chicken mixture to each tortilla.