- 1 package Del Real Foods Shredded Chicken
- 12 lettuce leaves, Boston suggested
- 1/2 cup Del Real Foods Salsa de Molcajete Verde
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet bell pepper, diced (I used orange, substitute red or yellow if desired)
- 1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
Microwave chicken according to package instructions.
Snip corner of package, and squeeze until all the moisture is removed.
Open package into mixing bowl, add in Salsa de Molcajete Verde, pineapple, cucumber, peppers, and cheese. Stir gently to combine.
Evenly divide mixture into lettuce leaves.
Alternatively, serve in dish alongside lettuce, allowing guests to serve themselves.
Recipe created by Ranae Winemiller from The Sunday Fun Day Blog.