- Del Real Foods Products
- 2 cups or more of Del Real Shredded Chicken
- 1 ¼ cup Del Real Fire Roasted Green Salsa
- 1 - 16 oz. Del Real Frijoles Refritos
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 6 (6-7 inch) Corn Tortillas, cut chip size
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup Mexican Crema or whole milk
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- ½ Cup Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Medium Green Onion - Chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add half of the tortilla strips and fry until slightly
crispy and golden over medium heat. Remove chips from skillet or push to the side. Fry remaining
3. Whisk eggs and crema, pour over all of the chips. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat to set
bottom of eggs.
4. Top with shredded chicken, Salsa de Molcajete Verde, and queso fresco. Bake about 3-5 minutes
to set eggs, heat chicken and melt cheese.
5. Carefully remove skillet from oven and top chilaquiles with cilantro and green onions. Drizzle with
Mexican crema, if desired. Serve directly from the skillet. Serve with Del Real Frijoles Refritos (heat as
directed on package). Serves 4-5.