- 1 Package Pork Chile Verde
- 1 Package Refried Beans
- 2 Avocados
- 3 Tbs. sour cream
- 3 Tbs. grated cheddar cheese
- 6 Tbs. Salsa Verde
- 1 tomato, diced
- 12 corn tortillas
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Canola Oil
1. Heat a pan to a little over medium heat and add 1/2 inch of oil to the pan.
2. While the pan is heating, take the meat from the avocado, season with salt and pepper and smash it with a fork.
3. Once the oil is hot, add a couple tortillas to the pan (you can tell it’s hot when it bubbles around the edges of the tortilla).
4. Keep in the oil for about 1 minute, then flip and keep in the oil another minute, or until it browns around the edges.
5.Remove the tortillas from a pan of oil, then pat with a paper towel. Repeat with the other corn tortillas.
6. Prepare Refried Beans and Pork Chile Verde according to instructions.
7. Layer avocado, beans, pork, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and salsa verde and serve!
Recipe created by Erin Williams from the Strawberry Mommy Cakes Blog.