- 1- 32oz package Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup each sour cream
- 24- corn tortillas, heated
- 2- 19oz cans green enchilada sauce
- 6 avocados, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup queso fresco
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray two 11x7x2-inch baking dishes with cooking spray; set aside.
Heat Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken according to package instructions.
In a bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups Jack cheese and 1/3 cup each of sour cream
In a skillet, warm each corn tortilla until soft.
Place about 1/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla.
Roll to close and place enchiladas, seam side down, into prepared baking dishes.
Pour the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
Bake covered, 35- to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Serve and dollop each enchilada with remaining sour cream and top with queso fresco and slices of avocado.
Makes 12 to 24 servings.