- 1- 32oz package Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken
- 2- Cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3- Cup each: sour cream or crema and sliced green onions, divided
- 24- Corn tortillas, heated
- 2- 19oz cans green enchilada sauce
- 1- 24oz package Del Real® Refried Beans, heated
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray two 11x7x2-inch baking dishes with cooking spray; set aside. Pour Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken with green sauce into a large bowl. Blend well. Add 1 1/2 cups Jack cheese, 1/3 cup each of sour cream & green onions and 1 1/2 can of olives; blend well. Place about 1/3 cup filling down the center of each tortilla. Roll to close and place enchiladas, seam side down, into prepared baking dishes. Pour the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Bake covered, 35- to 40 minutes or until heated through. The last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions down the center of the enchiladas. Dollop each enchilada with remaining sour cream and serve with a side of Del Real Foods® Refried Beans. Makes 12 to 24 servings.