- • 4 Poblano chiles, roasted, deveined , cut julienne
- • 24 oz. Nestle Media Crema
- • 8 oz. Sour Cream
- • 4oz Chicken stock
- • ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- • 1 package Del Real Shredded Chicken
- • 1 package Del Real Refried Beans
- • 1 package Del Real Sopes
- • 4 Cloves Garlic
- • ½ Red onion dice
- • ½ Red onion thinly sliced
- • 6 Lemons, juiced
- • Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- • 3 Tomatoes
- • ¼ red onion
- • 2 garlic cloves
- • 2 tbs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- • 16 oz Chicken stock
- • 1tbs Oregnao
1. Sauté minced garlic and diced onion with olive oil/ add Del Real shredded chicken/ cook for 5 minutes
2. Add chicken stock, Poblano Chile, Media Crema, Sour Cream/ cook for 10 minutes/ Season to taste with salt and pepper
3. In Separate pan sauté minced garlic with olive oil/ Add Del Real Refried Beans and heat
4. Juice lemons in a medium bowl/ Add sliced red onion / Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Assemble in the following order: Sope, beans, creamed chicken, shredded lettuce, marinated sliced onion.
1. In a pot add tomatoes, onion, garlic and fill with water enough to cover/ Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled add ingredients to blender with remaining water and chipotle peppers/ Return blended condiments into pot/ Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiled add chicken stock and Oregano/ add salt and pepper to taste
4. Serve hot with the sope in a 2 oz cup