- 1 package of Del Real Foods Shredded Chicken
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup reserved 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Slice zucchini in half, use a spoon to scoop out the seeds, leaving a cavity.
3. Place zucchini in baking dish, spray with cooking spray (or brush with olive oil), season with salt and pepper, roast for 20 minutes
4. While zucchini is roasting, squeeze excess moisture from shredded chicken
5. Heat chicken over medium heat, adding 1.5 cups of spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning
6. When zucchini is cooked, remove from oven divide chicken mixture evenly into each half.
7. Top with 1 tbsp sauce, 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese and return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.