- 1- 32oz Del Real Foods® Seasoned Shredded Beef
- 2- Cups diced fresh onions
- 2- Cups diced fresh tomatoes (or one 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes)
- 1- Cup fire roasted canned green chiles, diced & drained
- 1- Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8- Large eggs salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add Del Real Foods® Seasoned Shredded Beef and cover with lid for about 5 minutes. Add onions, tomatoes and green chilies. In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add to skillet. Sauté the mixture, then evenly distribute among the eggs. Add salt and black pepper (optional). When eggs are cooked, remove from heat and serve immediately with warm tortillas.